To celebrate an incredible milestone - Five Years In Business! - we have created this very special miniature, based on the Blacksmith character featured in our company logo.
The Blacksmith is a high quality, multi part resin miniature, standing an impressive 37mm to the top of his head (making him almost 8 foot tall in standard 28mm heroic scaling).
The Blacksmith is ideal for painting up as a display miniature, and is also suitable for use in a huge range of fantasy table top games, dungeon crawlers, board games and similar, with a number of different weapon and equipment options depending on how you want to use the figure.
The set includes:
- 1 x Blacksmith miniature
- 2 x different poseable heads - bare head or with barbaric spiky iron plate armour.
- 2 x different right hand melee weapons - blacksmith's hammer or flaming sword.
- 3 x different left hand options - knife, shield with Anvil Logo, or section of rough metal being worked into a blade.
- 30mm base with scenic base topper.
- Anvil, Tongs and wooden debris.
We hope you will enjoy painting our 5th Anniversary miniature!
This product is not a toy and is unsuitable for under 14's. They are supplied unpainted, and will require some preparation and assembly with super glue.
We recommend testing the poses and assembly of each miniature in the set before glueing in place. Some components can be left unglued, be magnetised or held in place with Blu-Tac or similar to allow weapon changes.
For further guidance please see the "Working with Resin" guide at the bottom of the page.