Modern Post-Apocalypse Bundle
This product is a personal licence allowing you to download and use the Modern Post-Apocalypse Bundle for personal, non-commercial use only. This item is a Digital Download of an STL file (or files). Your use of the files is subject to the Digital Forge End User Licence Agreement, which you can find HERE. Please read this before purchasing.
Patreon "Vanguard" backers get a 40% discount on this product!
Sign up now for $9 and find the code in the pinned welcome post.
The entire Digital Forge release for September 2020, including;
- 1 x Hazmat Raid-Boss Character with a wood saw greatsowrd and flamethrower
- 1 x Mutant Ogre with four arms, wielding a two-handed double circular saw, brick and punch-blade
- 1 x Guard Hound poised to attack
- 6 x Pairs of Post Apocalypse legs, featuring tattered cloth, rugged boots and bandage wraps
- 6 x Hooded Gasmask & Torsos with varying styles - 4 male and 2 female
- 6 x Torsos with varying levels of armour - 4 male and 2 female
- 8 x Post Apocalypse heads with helmets, gasmasks, faceplates, etc. - 2 male and 2 female and 4 unisex
- 3 x Pairs of Post Apocalypse arms featuring tattered cloating and bandage wraps - Pistol Grip with Stock attachment style
- 2 x Pairs of melee arms in the same style as above, but with open wrist-joints - 1 male and 1 female
- 1 x Pair of female arms wielding a Steyr AUG
- 1 x Pair of male arms wielding a Dragunov sniper rifle
- 8 x Stand alone ranged weapons including; Remington Shotgun (not shown in renders), Dragunov sniper rifle, Steyr AUG, AK-47, M4 Carbine, Scorpion SMG, Desert Eagle and Glock 9mm with pistol grip hands and a Molotov cocktail held in hand
- 3 x Melee weapons including; Barbed-wire baseball bat, Machete, and Sledgehammer with chains
- 3 x Post Apocalypse bergen backpacks, heavly loaded with survival gear
- 17 x Pouches, Accessories and Survival gear as separate components, easily added to any miniature!
- 7 x Pieces of Scatter Terrain including; patchwork tent, breezeblock campfire, survivor in sleeping bag, and 4 sections of Post Apocalyptic barricades
Are the Parts Presupported?
Yes. The support element is a separate shell which can be easily and quickly removed in most STL editing programs.
Back our Patreon!
Each month we release a new set of digital files on Patreon - You can get these if you back us for $9 a month, making a huge saving on buying them separately!
Sign up now so that you don’t miss out:
- We regret that we cannot offer refunds on Digital download products under any circumstances.
- 3D printing miniatures and conversion parts at home is great fun, but requires commitment and skill to master and involves working with hazardous chemicals. You must be over 18 to download or use Digital Forge products.
- By purchasing and/or downloading this product, you agree to be bound by our EULA, which is linked to in the description above.